The New Business-1 Class
A freehold workplace that stands a class above
Your Ticket To Realising A Higher Ambition
In the new generation luxury workplace that balances corporate needs with lifestyle aspirations, let your business take flight towards a future of sky-high returns.
Welcome onboard a lifetime of success
Soaring 10-storey along Lim Teck Boo Road and New Industrial Road, Novelty TechPoint’s contemporary facade features prime dual frontage and access designed to expand your business’ prominence and visibility amidst a dynamic commercial network. Strategically placed at the well-connected trade and commerce location, the modern industrial development assures utmost convenience at all times.
Have a Comfortable journey To The Top
The local time now is nine in the morning.
Your estimated arrival time is…
2 mins drive to Bartley & Tai Seng MRT Stations
4 mins drive to Pan-Island Expressway
4 mins drive to nex & Serangoon MRT Interchange
5 mins drive to Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway
5 mins drive to upcoming Paya Lebar Commercial Hub
7 mins drive to Heartland Mall
7 mins drive to Chomp Chomp Food Centre
7 mins drive to Serangoon Gardens eateries
15 mins drive to Central Business District
21 mins drive to Changi International Airport
The weather looks good and with the tailwind on our side, we are expecting to arrive at our destination ahead of schedule.
Secure your seat for take off to a sophisticated business-1 arena
Every aspect of the development is purpose-built for Business-1 usage, which includes businesses that provide infocomm infrastructure, software applications and/or core media activities. Examples of allowable uses as defined by the Urban Redevelopment Authority are:
• Telecommunications/Wireless Communication:
Provide voice/data communication services such as data/information transmission, electronic message sending, voice calls and broadcasting services.
• Data Farm (Data Network + Data Storage):
Activities related to database storage, updating and access, including data entry services, data processing, assembly and formatting.
• Digital Call Centre:
Virtual helpdesk, including information gathering and troubleshooting.
• Internet Service Provider:
Provide access to internet and other related services, e.g. hosting, website building, etc.
• Provision of Infrastructure and Management:
Software design, network integration & customisation and maintenance.
Network integrator, providing platform to fulfill digital deliveries or transactions.
• Application Service Provider:
Provide software application outsourcing services. Sometimes can include web hosting services.
• Media Library (Electronic Publishing):
Data storage and updating, software development & configuration, network operations for database accessing.
CORE MEDIA ACTIVITIES
• Technical Training:
Training and development e.g. digital media, cinematography, lighting and sound.
• Creative Post-Production Services:
Digital video effects, rendering and animation, graphics and sound editing.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the rise to corporate prominence
Whatever your choice of refreshment, it is all right here where work and play have been seamlessly integrated to bring you the highest mileage in work-life balance.
A wide selection of onboard entertainment will begin shortly
Take a break from a hard day’s work and step up to the tranquil Sky Terrace where an array of lifestyle facilities offers a relaxing ambience to unwind from the hectic frenzy.
Start your day afresh with an invigorating splash in the 30m Swimming Pool, and end a sedentary day with a stretch at the Gymnasium. Recharge for the race ahead with a refreshing lunchtime soak in the Jacuzzi, or replenish your energy at the Staff Canteen.
Superb views Will Be Available During Ascent if Weather Permits
The stunning Sky Terrace offers an all-in-one venue to foster team-building, increase networking opportunities, hold corporate events and entertain clients without any hassle.
OPTIONAL DUAL-FUNCTION LAYOUT
• Some units allow layout options that segregate a unit into different work zones
• Individual entrances to each zone
• Offers the most conducive environment for each business component without disrupting office, production or storage needs
• Floor-to-floor height of approximately 6.15m to 7.35m
• Optimum for effortless expansion of your business
• Ample parking lots are available at the 4th storey carpark
• Each unit incorporates 2 or 3 attached washrooms for added convenience
• One of the washrooms comes with a hand shower
• Imported sanitary wares from Duravit and Gessi
Expect No Turbulence Ahead With Our Highly Advanced System
• All units come equipped with base work provision (Digital Box) to facilitate installation of the highly-regarded JUNG European Installation Bus (EIB) intelligent automation systems
• Control and monitor your unit’s air-conditions, lights and motorised blinds at the touch of one button
• Access the system through wireless Internet integration on smartphone and tablet applications even when out of the building
• Select and purchase your preferred EIB brand, switch design, wiring configuration and circuit installation to customise the number of air-conditions, lights and blinds you can control
10TH STOREY UNITS WITH POOL VIEW AND SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM
• The 10th storey units open out directly to a view of the Sky Terrace’s lush landscape, shimmering pool and panoramic skyline for an uplifting work environment
• Additional security alarm system to safeguard your privacy
Prepare for landing into a whole new work experience